Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 128

Thread: Post deleted by R0cketer

  1. #61
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    Most everyone here knows I dont have an issue with homosexuality. People are people - orientation doesn't matter. But I do have to ask/point out:

    Why come on here and immediately shout it to the world that you're gay and try to get a rise out of folks? If it came out in the course of conversation or discussion about individual rights or something I could understand it.

    I saw an "In Living Color" skit this weekend where Jim Carrey played a man who had just 'come out' and he went around shouting that he was "gay. gay gay gay. yep that's right. I like men." That's what this reminds me of.

    This fight has already been fought. No one's opinions are going to change. It's only going to cause an uproar and make blood pressures rise. If it's being done as a joke or an attempt at humor, it's really a lost cause. Old news.

    I can't say much else now because I'm at work; I just had to say my one piece on the matter and move on. That's all you'll hear about it from me.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #62
    Inactive Member imported_FCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2006
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    GC girl lovin a PV guy!

  3. #63
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    Thats the thing that has always killed me about gays. I do not approve of it, it makes me sick and I dont want to hear/see it. I cant stand how they have to act different but dont want to be treated different. Don't throw it up on other peoples faces that your gay, we could care less. Your trying to get attention brought to yourslef and thats what is happening then you whine and cry bc people bash you. GET OVER IT!! Just because a man is gay, why does he have to walk different? talk different? thats what bothers me ... quit trying to put on a show.
    "Why so serious?"

  4. #64
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    [ QUOTE ]
    do you have children??? if so then you would understand my comments....if not then you are blind to certain issues. when you have a young child you will infact have this issue to address....enough said

    [/ QUOTE ]

    No I do not have children...but I won't have you tell me that I have to be responsible for what your child sees or doesn't see. If the content doesn't break any board rules, then it's valid content. If that valid content is something you don't want your child to see, then use those parental controls you mentioned and keep them away. Use your own judgement and don't surf to here when you've got your child on your lap at the computer. That's up to you--I'm not on here to help raise your kids--I'm here for the free exchange of ideas within hostboard's and the mods/admins' rules.

    If there's something objectionable I know I don't want my child to see, when I do have kids, I'll use all my available faculties to prevent them from seeing it, and I won't go there myself with the child present. That's like watching a PG-13 or R rated movie with an 8 or 9 year old in the room...if I think the subject matter is objectionable--they won't see it, and I won't see it in their presence. It's really that simple. I'm not going to restrict others' right to see these things, whether they find it objectionable or not, just because I don't want to take those simple extra steps to keep my child away from it.

    No one on here should be beholding to any of you that have kids, just because we don't. That's not our responsibility...it's yours.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  5. #65
    Inactive Member imported_FCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2006
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    GC girl lovin a PV guy!

  6. #66
    Inactive Member imported_FCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2006
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    GC girl lovin a PV guy!

  7. #67
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    nice pic is that your boyfriend
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  8. #68
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    See the previous post is exactly why I don't believe you're a)real and b)serving any purpose but to stir things up.

    It's funny, we don't have guys hitting on every single girl that posts on here. Oh sure, some may message and ask them hey are you single, or hey where you from but when/if they do it to each person, it crosses from simple flirtation and can border on harassment. It's that simple. Every guy, you ask if they're gay, knowing that the soul purpose is to get a, for lack of a better word, a rise out of them. I dont ask every girl if she's straight or wants to jump me, or will put on a show for me, put on a cheerleader uniform and work out a routine for me. Maybe once I got to know one well enough, or such I might do that, but for someone to do that in their first contact with a person, is blantantly and painfully obvious.

    I've known several gay people, and they don't act like that, that's why I know this is a front and an attempt to stir the pot. If not, since you're from Gate City, and obviously you're out there and so proud of it, please make sure that people know your name and allow some of the posters who know gay people to possible point them in your direction, who knows maybe someone can make you a love connection and you won't have to ask every single poster if they are gay or such.

    Again, I'll guarantee that we have some gay users who post on here and have had them probably since there was a forum. Why, because well its sports, and while you will have girls who like the way a guy looks in a uniform it seems obvious you'll have guys who do likewise, but we have never had issues with people trying to just push things.

    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  9. #69
    Inactive Member imported_FCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2006
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post deleted by R0cketer

    GC girl lovin a PV guy!

  10. #70
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    It's called common courtesy. That's why your generation is headed for a big letdown. Use a little common sense, it goes a long way sometimes! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •